Football Banter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah **** 1-1 now, I can see my tenna going straight in Willy Hills pocket

JB I hope you're watching an i'm not spoiling it for you :thumb:

Set for a good 2nd half :party:

Wez said:
JB I hope you're watching an i'm not spoiling it for you :thumb:

Set for a good 2nd half :party:

I wasn't watching but I was reading the live text on BBC.

2-1 finish. Fantastic. Time for another celebratory pint methinks.

:cheers:

I 'watched' it on Five, but not with 100% attention, i'd say it was a to be expected game, we were a bit nervy, probably to be expected, 1st 'real' european game for a bit so fair enough. Nice to come through with a win.

Yep, a beer I think :thumb: :drink:

Ick. Didn't realise Agbonlahor had gone off with a knee injury. I hope that's not serious.

:pray:

SWMBO says the house is a football free zone and the pub ran out of beer last night! So no watching it for me.

Yep, Gabby didn't look great :shock: will have to see tomorrow

Wez said:
Yep, Gabby didn't look great :shock: will have to see tomorrow

On a nicer note, I'm just racking off my "Is this the Way?" and it already tastes fantastic considering the amount of hops I put in it. Be even better in 4 weeks.

JB - tonight has to go down as one of the good ones for you :thumb:

CBA ;)

Wez said:
JB - tonight has to go down as one of the good ones for you :thumb:

CBA ;)

Works for me!

Even the missus was impressed by the taste... and doesn't like ale.

Might have to dry hop it with the Amarillo I've got left in the freezer.

:grin:

Only just finished watching the game as I had to sky+ it, but happy with a 1-0 away win at Slavia Prague :thumb:

Wez said:
Only just finished watching the game as I had to sky+ it, but happy with a 1-0 away win at Slavia Prague :thumb:

:party:

One of these days I'll invest in a PVR so I can watch the matches when the missus has gone to bed.

Had to put up with the BBC live text again. Except when I had to pop out to get grain.

I follow AFC Telford United, flying high in the Blue Square North and very nearly giant killers in the FA Cup saturday, beating league one southend 2-1 until they decided to start shooting at our goal in injury time = 2-2 :cry:

Latest posts

Back