European Championship

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you think will win (not who do you want to win)

• England will win

• Spain will win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's something that's so easy to fix.
Allow the officials to review it after the game with video footage. If someone is found actually diving badly, give them a severe penalty (1 month bans exist in plenty of other sports for a red card etc). The problem will instantly solve itself.

At the moment there is no consequence to diving, so you may as well try it. Add a severe consequence - people will stop doing it. Same with yelling in the ref's face.
Yep, so easy to fix. They just don't want too.

I get it's part of the sport. But it's almost a fundamental component of it now. I'm prefer to get free kicks penalties and advantages.

1720977709969.png

I have added a poll please note the question is -

Who do you think will win (not who do you want to win)

Wow the first 15 minutes have been a worry and if Walker cannot run it off we are ******

Anyone who watched the tournament will agree the best team won.

By a country mile. Not a classic Spain side by any means, but they were on a different level to England. Southgate far too conservative again.

Olmo is a special player. Surprised he didn't win player of the tournament. I'd imagine there will be a big money move for him in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back