European Championship

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great result -

1718809161379.png

England are playing *****, Arnold looks lost Bellingham not doing much Kyle Walker and Foden are doing ok, lets hope for a better second half

I agree Rod change needed, i think Foden ****** up he should have passed when he had his second (i think) shot Kane was there.

Not good enough, its alright Walker saying we are top of the group and its a point but a top team would have done us easily tonight.

1718906314306.png

I think we are all putting Denmark down. Most of their players have won more top cups and leagues than Harry Kane, for instance.
There are champions league winners in there. Premier League winning goalkeeper. And so on.
If you'd offered me a draw, I would have certainly considered it.

Denmark certainly aren't mugs. In the last Euros, we only beat them in the Semi-Finals after extra time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The reason other countries win championships is because they have a team of players who play in leagues all over Europe. Jude Bellingham aside and Harry Kane having spent a single season in Germany, they all play in England. It's getting better.... usually we have none.

They haven't been the same since Wales beat them in 2016! I was there, a night never to forget
I was actually in brussels in the crowne plaza hotel drinking , kriek, and god knows how many triples and a st. bernadus abt 12. oh my the breakfast buffet the next day was never more welcome to soak up the alcohol (still in my system 🤣 ) waffles, crispy bacon etc... gotta love belgium 😍

Half time, spain italy 0-0
Spain played much better during first half. I hope for a different Italy in the second half...

Back