Bridestone Brewery Ongoing New Build "Latest"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have Installed a sight Tube in the HLT Today, thanks to all who contributed part no's etc

I Used Silicone Tube instead of Polycarb (as i have loads of it)

Holes drilled

9db4cfb3.jpg

Fittings Installed
3f0800ae.jpg

Silicone washers made from a Baking sheet.
d26ec9da.jpg

The Finished Goods
e3302f88.jpg

796727d1.jpg

Now to Mark where my sparge liquour amount is from the Top, and we are away :thumb: :thumb:

Have Been Busy in the Sun again this afternoon. Mash tun is now fully insulated and ready to Rock, I have also fitted a seal around the hole for the Lid.

0cac4fd7.jpg

f00979e8.jpg

cab33223.jpg

78c401a6.jpg

aa27f782.jpg

3efa35e4.jpg

Now to make a nice insulated lid for the HLT

UP

I have been a bit dormant on the build (and brewing for that matter) for a few months but in the past month I have done quite a bit to the Brewry

I have now moved brewery to my friends Industrial Unit, as there is much more space and a floor drain there.
831f23f1.jpg

I have also fitted a load of Stainless steel Camlocks, to make brewing a bit easier (I hope)
8b13d330.jpg

b1f4aebb.jpg

a4119940.jpg

c30ac63b.jpg

Hopefully going to fire it up this weekend :D with a Sarah Hughes clone.

UP

evanvine said:
You seem to get more and more sophisticated, is it far to your pal's.
About 1.5miles so not far at all,I think it will be being used for 1 barrel batches for bottling.
As there is a 2.5barrel plant there too that will be going into production soon, I have just a few things to tinker with on the 2.5bbl one and it will be good to go.

Up

evanvine said:
unclepumble said:
I have just a few things to tinker with on the 2.5bbl one and it will be good to go.
That's bigger than some commercial micros I know!
Is that your intention?

The 2.5bbl will be a commercial micro, very soon. Brewing commences some time in January.
(not mine by the way) but I will be involved.

UP

Happy New Year Everyone :cheers: :drink:

Today I have mostly being turning my HLT into an electric Kettle (Copper) & have made a new Hop Strainer.

7fba77b5.jpg

Tomorrow I will mostly be brewing a Chocolate Stout :drink: & Hopefully a lot quicker than when using the Gas Boiler.

Back