Bridestone Brewery Ongoing New Build "Latest"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was nothing wrong with the gas, It was just a ball ache bolting the burner under each brew, & the copper took up quite a bit of room with the bricks around it.

I have use of a large HLT therefore no longer need 3 vessels to brew with therefore I decided to try electric, I must say it is much quicker to get to Boil, and more controllable than gas & I am Glad I made the move.

I acquired the vessels when I was in my last Job, they were going to be scrapped so I bought them.

UP

As an aside ....

Recently at the scrapyard I saw some 100 , 150 and 250 L S/S vessels , conicals (almost) on legs . I asked what they were and was told they were industrial food mixers , specifically from a bakers . They showed me one with its bloody big motor (5 horse ?) on top and the mixing arms in place . I didnt get as far as discussing price as they were already spoken for but it does give some indication of where one might start looking for such things....metal yards , bakers etc closing down .....

Back to the thread subject .....

Think this might be a bit big for a 5 gallon brew :D

ff56024e.jpg

First new Toy arrives for the New bigger Brewery Build..................

More to arrive later this week :ugeek:

UP

unclepumble said:
Today the Daleks invaded :D

d1889898.jpg

And there's more to come.....................................

missus looked worried when I told her these were just the small tanks, :?

UP

Phookin 'ell Unc

Them's big for homebrew...The waterboard will think theres a massive leak around your place wi the amount 'o water you will be using

A couple of weeks ago I added a couple more toys to the collection
a 1000ltr stainless conical (no photo yet)
And a 2250-2500ltr stainless square Tank.
2c34cc5b.jpg

A 400ltr Pressure Vessel
28ae34e0.jpg

And I Have had some more new Toys this week.

Yesterday this arrived

20Ltr Pharma Grade 316 stainless brand spanking new

a9137a41.jpg

4" Triclover fitting on the top with a stainless 1/4" outlet at present with a stainless airstone

98fee973.jpg

List Price on the net well over $2K UP Paid nothing like that

Today I picked this bad boy up
0f0a4e58.jpg

It really is Good Friday

UP

Back