Bridestone Brewery Ongoing New Build "Latest"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just need to get your self out of Cheshire and head north to the big city Shane, I pay £4 a square foot for my workshop which is very cheap, Trafford Park is double that and I am only the other side of the canal.

graysalchemy said:
You just need to get your self out of Cheshire and head north to the big city Shane, I pay £4 a square foot for my workshop which is very cheap, Trafford Park is double that and I am only the other side of the canal.
£2.50 per square foot is going rate here, just not much about cos the right ones go quick.

I'll get one soon, I am all over it

In actual fact mine is less as i have 1800ft of mezanine on top of the floor space. I remember a few years back looking and being quote of £20k for 3000sq ft in trafford park.

I hope you find somewhere how much space do you need?

About 2500 without a yard. Or 1000ft with a yard.

Got one if I want 750sqft with 1000ft yard. But would also need a container in the yard for dry goods & its not near home
I am working on it.

But if I can get 2floors with 1000sqft downstairs I would be happy.

Some landlords are in a dreamworlds though, 14k per year for an unfinished block work 1000sqft unit. I don't think so.

UP

I agree there are some dreamers out there. As I said I nearly had to plumb for a 16k unit 5 years ago then I got an email from an agent offering me the unit I am in never looked back. I wouldn't have survived if I had payed 16K. The only down side to my unit is that it is bloody cold, to big and tall to heat.

Sometimes though they get you by offering a cheap rent but then bung it on the service charge. I have to pay for electricity through the estate which is probably a little over the odds. I now someone who had a unit in one of those bizspace things and electricity and services were charged proportionally to the square footage , so those who had a large storage unit only using a bit of lecky for lights and a kettle paid for the lecky of those who had loads of machinery or heating on 24/7. :nono: :nono:

Anyway good luck mate I look forward to reading more about your new venture. :thumb:

graysalchemy said:
I agree there are some dreamers out there. As I said I nearly had to plumb for a 16k unit 5 years ago then I got an email from an agent offering me the unit I am in never looked back. I wouldn't have survived if I had payed 16K. The only down side to my unit is that it is bloody cold, to big and tall to heat.

Sometimes though they get you by offering a cheap rent but then bung it on the service charge. I have to pay for electricity through the estate which is probably a little over the odds. I now someone who had a unit in one of those bizspace things and electricity and services were charged proportionally to the square footage , so those who had a large storage unit only using a bit of lecky for lights and a kettle paid for the lecky of those who had loads of machinery or heating on 24/7. :nono: :nono:

Anyway good luck mate I look forward to reading more about your new venture. :thumb:

I also Have a good landlord (i know a few people that use him) lined up with a unit I can have at anysize I want at £2.50Sqft but the unit wont be ready for at least 8 weeks, add on enviromental health inspection hmrc reg etc etc etc, its a lot of time gone, but, I think it could be the only option round here at present.

We shall see.

UP

Back