The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27 feeling 80 (which idiot said that working with kids kept you young?!)
Love it. I have two life suckers. 2 and 6 so I feel your pain. They should rename Fathers day "Use daddy as a climbing frame" day. Why do you think I want to start brewing beer [emoji6]

Love it. I have two life suckers. 2 and 6 so I feel your pain. They should rename Fathers day "Use daddy as a climbing frame" day. Why do you think I want to start brewing beer [emoji6]

Mine are 4 and 6, what age is deemed acceptable to get them to help out in bottling :grin:

Get them to do it early as this does happen to all parents -

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuEY6jN6gY[/ame]

I'm positively middle aged at 51, still got our 2 kids living at home, plus one extra.
No wonder I take a drink....................

36 for me started doing kits Oct 2014 now doing BIAB with much help and hints from here I'm making some rather good beers.

Never mind Wardy, in about thirty years time, they'll be turning up on Father's Day like mine did with a nice brewing book (Hughes - Home Brew Beer) assorted packs of hops, and a single malt whiskey tasting set.... :)

It will get better - honest, just not necessarily all that quickly.

Never mind Wardy, in about thirty years time, they'll be turning up on Father's Day like mine did with a nice brewing book (Hughes - Home Brew Beer) assorted packs of hops, and a single malt whiskey tasting set.... :)

It will get better - honest, just not necessarily all that quickly.
Very nice, that's a fathers day to look forward to.

Very nice, that's a fathers day to look forward to.

Yes - but I still have scruffy little cards with weird pin men on them with a scribble beard and 'Dad' scrawled underneath... LOL - Priceless treasures.... Enjoy while they are little, even though they may have one time hidden your car keys in a wellington boot while you run about screaming "Where are the ******* car keys" at 0730 when you have an important meeting coming up twenty miles away.

I'm 42, how did that happen? I swear that last week i was only 25. fortunately I have four children (aged 3,7,10 and 13) who keep me in a perpetual state of confusion so I never think about my age.

I'm 19, and currently trying to figure out how I can keep homebrewing when I move back to my crummy little student flat and run out of money! :D

56, having been born in 1958

Back