The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hmm: 27 years ago I was 19. I don't remember much else. The only thing that goes like clockwork these days is brew day :p

55 here, but still managed to build a house last year. Feeling it now though...
Joke - old bull and young bull stood chatting. Young bull says 'let's run down the hill and shag one of those cows', old bull says, nah, 'let's walk down the hill and shag em all' ! ;-)

I'm pretty sure its all guys declaring their age so far, ok hold on to your hats boys because I'll celebrate 60 yes 60 years on this planet in August and I'm not a bit embarrassed to say that. I think I'm wearing pretty damn well because I've always kept fit & active and am naturally skinny.:D

Who'd have thought this thread would be so much fun?

I'm pretty sure its all guys declaring their age so far, ok hold on to your hats boys because I'll celebrate 60 yes 60 years on this planet in August and I'm not a bit embarrassed to say that. I think I'm wearing pretty damn well because I've always kept fit & active and am naturally skinny.:D

Just a young slip of a lass then. :)

You did well there. Some men buy sports cars and take up with fast women at that age. I'd say a Corona grain mill is a better investment. :)

Warning, unlike a fast lass best not put the pork sword into the grinder. :shock:

Hi Sue, hope you didn't find my young bull/old bull joke too offensive or sexist, then again, I should imagine as a rural Yorkshire lass you would see the funny side....:hat:
P.s spent many a happy hour working on farms around Ripon and Helmsley in the late seventies !

Back