A.I

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you worried about A.I becoming self aware?

• Yes - If the experts are saying it could happen it probably will.

• No - The experts will make sure it doesn't "Go wrong" (as mentioned in the video)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, but you can pretty much type that into Google and it will show nice images too. The AI didn't have to really do anything.
Yes but can Google give you this!

Leonardo_Signature_A_photograph_of_a_great_bald_eagle_drinking_0.jpg

Prompt: A photograph of a great bald eagle drinking a pint of home brew, perched atop the white cliffs of dover

Some kind of parrot-eagle to be fair but that's probably just the AI model used not being very good.

The mad thing with AI is, it is learning and improving.
God knows how it will develop in the years to come.

There is a huge fear that ai will be used to flood the Internet with fake news, images and videos.

Gave Bing chat a go at it (it uses DALL-E), you have to set it to "Be more creative" mode for it to do pictures, but it's quick and quite accessible as it's built into the Edge browser.

Screenshot_20230520_092548.jpg

I'm sure it sneeked in a larger there, so no it's not perfect by any means.

I know this is off topic so do we need a "Show us your AI images" thread? Or are half of them on "Picture or Video of the day" already AI and I hadn't noticed 😲

There is a huge fear that ai will be used to flood the Internet with fake news, images and videos.

"You are right that AI is learning and improving. It is a powerful tool that can be used for good or bad. However, it is important to note that AI is only as good as the data it is trained on. If the data is biased or incomplete, then the AI will be too.

Regarding the fear of AI being used to flood the internet with fake news, images and videos, it is important to remember that AI is not inherently malicious. It is humans who program and use AI who can choose to use it for malicious purposes. There are also many researchers and organizations working on developing AI systems that can detect and combat fake news and misinformation."

Bing Chat 2023

Yes but can Google give you this!

View attachment 85823

Prompt: A photograph of a great bald eagle drinking a pint of home brew, perched atop the white cliffs of dover

Some kind of parrot-eagle to be fair but that's probably just the AI model used not being very good.
Tbh I had a play and quite honestly I could do this with paintshop.

Will the supermarkets have self serve check outs for blind people or will they be excluded, just a thought
I assume they will have to have at least one manned till for the disabled and those that cannot use self service for other reasons.

A photographer is refusing a prestigious award after admitting to being a “cheeky monkey” and generating the prize-winning image using artificial intelligence.
The German artist Boris Eldagsen revealed on his website that he was not accepting the prize for the creative open category, which he won at the Sony world photography awards.

The winning photograph depicted two women from different generations in black and white.
1684616208878.png

Isn't that what the interest is now.

Latest posts

Back