Your First Beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carrying on from prior posts and at the risk of this becoming a ramble through my (admittedly limited) beer history, Furstenberg Lager! Found this on draught in the student's Union when I started college. Occasionally resulted in missing the 1st class after lunch....

Whitbread Light Ale, an abomination of a beer but my dad used to keep a few cans in the house. Vile stuff.
whitbread.jpg

What’s the first beer you can remember drinking?
I remember my dad letting me have a cheeky 1/2 tin of this while my mum was out at bingo.

View attachment 61583View attachment 61583
Hi! My grandparents stuck some apple juice or something in one of these and stuck nearly one year old me in front of a Christmas background with the can & a straw for their Christmas card. I want to recreate it with my kittens. Any chance you know where I can get a can or the wrap around design for me to print out a cover for another can, please? Thank you!

Possibly homebrew when I'd helped my dad wash bottles. At family parties and bbqs one of these little bad boys were allowed.

View attachment 61617

Same here, I think I was maybe seven or eight years old when I had my first ever beer and it was one of these.

Possibly around the same time I had a taste of my dad's homebrew, and so it began...

Same here, I think I was maybe seven or eight years old when I had my first ever beer and it was one of these.

Possibly around the same time I had a taste of my dad's homebrew, and so it began...
Being 'The thinking mans Lager', that was excellent parenting.

Latest posts

Back