wilko.com sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from Ely. Stuff is flying off the shelves. The guy infront of me snagged the last Wherry b*&*£*d!

Still I came away with this lot for £51.25
TOd1K9v.jpg

Big thank you to the original poster. :cheers:

Algernon said:
My local store is full price with no signage to promote any sale. Website is locusted so no joy for me - would the store honour the web prices if I asked them nicely?

The only sign in my local store was a hand-written chalkboard half hidden by the front door. i didn't even see it first time I went in, so I chanced it and it was indeed on sale. Give it a shot - worst case scenario you leave a load of stuff you don't want at the till and walk out!

Thanks Templar
Update: I popped into Canterbury store and although there was no signage, the offer DOES come up, but only once you actually take it to the till and purchase. It still shows full price right up until they hit sub-total.
2 pressure barrels
2 wherries
1 Golden Ale (wilko)
1 Real Ale (Wilko)
1 Stout for a mate
4 packs of bottle caps

all for half price :-)

For anyone else in Canterbury, they have lots of single tin Wilko brand kits left, loads of DJ's, sachets of gubbins, caps, wine kits etc (and also, get on facebook and join the Canterbury Homebrewers Group)

More stock online...... be quick.

Have spent £123 so far.

Thanks to op.

i only went up to get 2bags of beerkit enhancer ... :shock: .
and came away with this ...

003-79_zps7f874d8c.jpg

not bad for £19.00
:D :D :D .

thats on top of this lot i got the other day ... :D :D :D
012-14_zpsaa6e4738.jpg

regards mick... :hat: .

Got my mum to go for me as nearest to me is 200 miles away

But got beer kit,
wine kit,
6xsugar
Loads off caps lol

Well my 3 trip . No fv left or bottles. So got a capper . Few packets of caps. More finnings and some wine yeast. So just need to get some bottles but can wait im sure I will get some with out paying for them

I don't usually bother with wine kits but I've just got a Dark Cherry kit for the price of a WOW (and a Wherry, obv...)

Tyronnster said:
Got my mum to go for me as nearest to me is 200 miles away

But got beer kit,
wine kit,
6xsugar
Loads off caps lol

Oops just ordered newkie kit online an pilsner lol

Loads of stock left in the bishops stortford store ..... Except bottles, I just nabbed the last pack of them. They even had a Few wherry's left!

Algernon said:
My local store is full price with no signage to promote any sale. Website is locusted so no joy for me - would the store honour the web prices if I asked them nicely?

Don't think many stores have any signage.

My two nearest have no signage, but all flags up on the till as they do a double take :D

Prefer it this way, only those who know are buying bulk, so fair bit left, made another visit today...

No need to go too mad, just a Co2 top and bulbs for 9.50 some demi johns and sugar got enough kits, about 11 stock piled now

Harlow seems to have restocked since yesterday but it was going fast, got some more spray malt and was tempted by the 1 wherry left on the shelf but as I have 3 already, I thought I'd leave it for someone else.

Ive hit the Liverpool store twice in 3 days and today I wasn't expecting there to be much but I got what I could carry as in 3 cans of Coopers stout, 3 coopers lager, a new hydrometer as I dropped mine yesterday, 6 tubs pectalose a few other bits and bobs

When I left there was plenty of wines and beers on the shelves

I was late to the party with this one and I was flat out with work yesterday so I gave a mate of mine who works near my local wilkos a ring and asked him to pop in for me to see if they had anything left. They didn't have much and they have even less now as I got him to take all the kits they had left :oops: . Wherrys, golden lagers, coopers stouts, coopers Lagers, sweet newkie browns, brewing sugars, and a few other bits and bobs. I dread to think what it's all going to look like when I go to pick them up later.

Cheers to the OP, I owe you a pint :cheers: .

Many thanks to original poster :cheers:

would be silly not to take up the kind offer so - 2 FVs, 1doz bottles - all they had, a red wine kit, a couple of airlocks, some light malt, some med malt, a summer fruits cider kit, a wherry kit, a lager kit, some bottle caps in all about £38 so saved £38 :clap: - wherry on the go now :D , hmm may have to go back and see what else takes my fancy - the newkie brown is soooo tempting - I do AG (BIAB) but heck at this price its too good to miss :thumb:

Went this afternoon and picked up two 30 bottle premium wine kits for £18 each .... and basic 30 bottle wine kit for £9....

Still loads of stuff on the shelves inc lots of beer kits ... I didn't pick any up as I do AG beer.

:cheers:

Picked my online order up today, speaking to another manageress, she didn't even know it was all half price!!!

Then she said that they are adding another metre of shelf space to the homebrew section, my nearest only has a small fraction of the selecion at present in store

Latest posts

Back