Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few Big Kenny's from a "certain special glass soon to be available to all" :whistle:

Now a couple of Brewdog Punk IPA's

:cheers:

Wez said:
A few Big Kenny's from a "certain special glass soon to be available to all" :whistle:

How long is soon?????

I'm on a cup of lipton maroc tea! woundering if it would make a good wine???

dandan said:
Wez said:

How long is soon?????

Should be available to buy tomorrow night :thumb:

tonight and for the next 5 nights i'm drinking - DR PEPPER :( just started a cource of metronidazole tablets and cant drink alcohol !!!!!!!!! :cry:

Dangaarden! :thumb:

davesiv said:
tonight and for the next 5 nights i'm drinking - DR PEPPER :( just started a cource of metronidazole tablets and cant drink alcohol !!!!!!!!! :cry:

Metronidazole is not good! I had to have it for 2 weeks via drip and then two more weeks in tablet form in december last year! then for a further two weeks via drip in january!

What you done/caught?

Ouch!

Hope you feel better soon and whatever you drink you have it in that forum glass :cheers:

I have one of Ni9es lined up . . . the one with the weird NZ hops (and the funny after taste apparently) :hmm:

Making use of my forum glass.

This Pint of Big Kenny is mine, Make your own!!!

bkinthnfglass.jpg

davesiv said:
just had cosmetic dentistry to replace my front teeth/ :cheers:
Atleast its being used to prevent infection, when I was given the stuff, they increased my doseage daily, oh and don't drink a sip of alcohol while taking it! I had a tiny sip of wine when I was on it and it brings on projectile vomiting! :sick: (Now I relise why it says DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL WITH THIS MEDICATION on the packet)

A pint of AG#01 - (Hobgoblin/Taylor's cross) a sort of Gobbled Landlord (lucky bar steward), then I racked a gallon of Wurzel's Orange (and had to test a glass), then half a bottle of Barley & Sultana wine (FKW%abv).

Nighty nite peeps :drunk:

Tonight is: Xingu Black Beer (from Brasil via Tescos) and Meantime Wheat Beer maybe some other wheat beers later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back