Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moley said:
Good choice, Hobgoblin is my favourite (commercial) bottled beer :cheers:
I think it's changed over the last year, seems more clawing. Maybe my tastes have changed, I used to love it but can't have too many now.

Marstons Ashes Ale (lidl bargain £1.19 :thumb:) and maybe then my morrisons bargain £1 Holts 1849 beer :cheers:

What do you think of the Ashes Ale DD?

I might brew during the ashes "Kiss my Ashes"

Its gone down quickly, so its drinkable! :drink: Hoppy with a slight bitterness, would say its a bit like Springheads Roaring meg, but with out the honey twang! wouldn't turn down a bottle :D and most likley will be visiting lidl for a few more bottles before next months martsons special (think its Long Hop)

Love the name "Kiss my Ashes" :lol:

Punk IPA, Hop and London Pride (one of each) :drink:

I've never tried the brewdog Punk IPA, is it any good, been put off by the size of the bottles (one or two gulps and it will be gone)

I've never gulped a Punk IPA - try one :thumb: :thumb:

Wez said:
Where ye getting the Brewdog from S?

Tesco's. I'm working away in Newbury at the moment. That's where I first found it but I think they sell it at all large Tesco's.

Want me to bring a couple back? :drink: :thumb:

Also picked-up from Waitrose's a few others not tried or available back home.

Exmoor Beast, Exmoor Gold, St Peters IPA, and a few others I can't remember as they're in the back of the car. Welcome to sample on my return!! :thumb: :thumb: :drink: :drink: :drunk: :cheers:

S - could you get me a dozen Punk IPA - will sort you out the money when i see ya?

Wez said:
S - could you get me a dozen Punk IPA - will sort you out the money when i see ya?

I'll check on my way back tomorrow. Will get as many they have up to a dozen. :thumb: :drink:

Thanks bud, if they don't have a dozen just get me 12 :thumb:

Wez said:
Thanks bud, if they don't have a dozen just get me 12 :thumb:

I'll get a Baker's Dozen just in-case anything happens to one :drink: :drink: :thumb:

Drinking my scottish 60/- last night, lovely beer but needs more time to condition so the malt flavours come out a bit more... This bad boy came down from a massive 1036 and finished at 1016!!!

So much flavour for such a tiny beer, the only gripe I have, is that its being served out of a corny, handpump or bottle conditioning would have made this ALOT better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back