What do you have for breakfast on Christmas Day?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
croissants, buttery toast, paracetamol (for the hangover from the pub crawl the night before, but taking bambino this year so might be a quiet one), some OJ followed by breaking out the christmas chocolates. First Christmas with the bambino so should be interesting

Kedgeree is a tradition in our house. No idea why but curried haddock and bucks fizz don't half go well together.

This year is going to be very different ........... we're going on a cruise for the whole of the christmas holidays :party:

Son & partner are going to her parents, it's their turn :!:
Daughter is in Oz for 2 years working :!:
We've now run out of oldies, the wifes mum died this year so there's only us left .........

so we thought, party time, no last minute shopping, no 'elbows at ASDA' fighting for the fruit and veg, we're buggering off on a cruise next Saturday, we're going to be looked after and have a relaxing time ...... so breakfast :?: :?: :?:

hmmmmmmm, champagne and salmon in the suite, served by our own butler :eek: bollox to it, you can't take it with you ;)

Baz Chaz said:
hmmmmmmm, champagne and salmon in the suite, served by our own butler :eek: bollox to it, you can't take it with you ;)

Well said that man!!! :clap: :clap: :hat:

Enjoy it! :cheers:

calumscott said:
Baz Chaz said:

Well said that man!!! :clap: :clap: :hat:

Enjoy it! :cheers:

... and if anyones read my post above and thinks we're dead posh or well off, we're not :nono:

We've just had a **** 18 months with various family members being seriously ill, both of our mothers died, MrsChaz being diagnosed with cancer and went through chemo (finger crossed all OK so far) so we thought ...... we're going to really treat ourselves for once in our lives :party:

So, we've gone and done it and are blowing some of the kids inheritance, cost, as I said, for once .... bollox to it :thumb: and thanks Calum, we will enjoy it I'm sure, now what the feck do you do with a butler :wha:
...... I've never been buttled in my life :rofl:

Well done Baz, have a great time cruising and relaxing...we all deserve some time for ourselves and loved ones.

won't you miss the frost and snow tho ?

:roll:

Baz Chaz said:
So, we've gone and done it and are blowing some of the kids inheritance, cost, as I said, for once .... bollox to it :thumb: and thanks Calum, we will enjoy it I'm sure, now what the feck do you do with a butler :wha:
...... I've never been buttled in my life :rofl:

You can't take it with you and when it comes to the final scene you won't say "I wish we'd gone on a cruise when we had the money".

The butler is there as an advisor and facilitator, if you want salmon and scrabbled eggs on Christmas day - Tell him/her and it'll be their job to make sure it happens.
If in doubt, ask, the Butler will tell you their duties, they're responsible for so much whilst you are there that a clear understanding is essential.

Latest posts

Back