What do you have for breakfast on Christmas Day?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe cupcake chicken thighs and babybacks for Xmas day breafast this year.... :cool:

6542913179_e8a97fbeea_z.jpg

This year Im on an oil rig for christmas and new year :( and knowing the cook onboard sh*t with sugar on enjoy yer christmas you luckey beggers going to make up for it whn i get back i have most of Jan off :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

A liberal portion of sharp tongue from the old trouble and strife who thinks Christmas eve is all about carol singing and not necking double figure pints in ye olde kings head !!!
That's what I'll be having

Dripping on toast and mug of tea

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

eggman said:
Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and a glass of something bubbly :party:

Same here, cold smoked salmon, scrambly eggy and bucks fizz :thumb:

I think its about time this thread was brought back for all the noobs to post their plans for xmas day. 2 weeks today chaps. ho ho ho

For breakfast its usually lots of bacon butties to go round during the mayhem of unwrapping pressies....

Memoires of a Christmas past. When I was still living with my parents my Dad and I bought a pin of Abbott ale between us, in the days when Abbott was the finest beer known to man. I was woken around 9 o'clock by Dad so we could tap the barrel. Abbott ale for breakfast, it was long day.

Cereal, and then probably make a start on the mince pies and fruit for a couple of hours

I've tried all sorts to start a Christmas day but none have worked quite as well as decent coffee and a couple of bits from (the very impressive) Nigella Lawson.

Poinsettia Cocktails (Prosecco, Cointreau, Pomegranite Juice IIRC) are just enough to overcome any fuzziness from Christmas Eve over indulgence...

...and her Christmas Morning Muffins are soft and fullsome, moist and fruity and just right for a nibble first thing Christmas morning...

;)

Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and a glass of champers for me :thumb:

Latest posts

Back