What do you have for breakfast on Christmas Day?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony said:
Don't laugh .... snowballs - straight into the alcohol (of a sort). It's a tradition but christ knows how it started. Then a little later - open the bottles of good stuff and wash down the bacon off the top of the turkey!

:cheers:

haha thats like the royle family, they all have a snowball on xmas day. I hear there is a royle family xmas edition this year aswell, yas!

The works, full English - sausage, bacon, eggses, mushrooms, black pud, tomatoes, beans and anything else that's going.

Dinner won't be served until mid-afternoon.

Haven't got to provide a taxi service to my mother this year, so can get properly squiffy, although won't start on the booze until noon.

I'll be having a bacon butty washed down with bucksfizz and SWMBO likes to have crumpets with goats butter and a mug of coffee :grin:

jamesb said:
3 pints of whatever they've got on in the local pub.

If I'm in a good mood, I might make SWMBO some scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and a bucks fizz, but I'm too busy in the kitchen to eat myself.
I also am a fan of scrambled eggs and smoked salmon with bucks fizz to wash the hangover away

Anything to line the stomach ready for MIL turkey :sick: :sick:

Least favorite day of the year, I tried to get excited but I can't.

PS she has probably started cooking the sprouts :lol: :lol: .

A slab of home made pork pie with picallili washed down with bucks fizz :-)

This year will be bacon and eggs and bucks fizz, cooking for seven of us mid afternoon sitdown so loads of refreshing ale along the way :thumb:

Merry Xmas :drink:

Smoked salmon or egg and Norwegian caviar open sarnies with a pint or so of HB while I start preparing the dinner.

Sorry Jack, missed the invitation as I turned of the 'puter directly after posting. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back