What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m now on the Strong Bitter. This is the strongest beer I have on tap other than the Imperial. It’s a little more fruity than the Best and has a mild warming alcohol note to it.

27C3F3B5-37C3-4BD2-921C-038757913E3E.jpeg

A brewer friend informed me that the best way to harvest Coopers yeast is from the lower ABV as in Coopers Pale Ale or Mild Ale. Not going down to Mild Ale so Coopers Pale Ale it is.
1702361128136.jpeg

The second cab of the rank, my Steam Beer AKA California Common cleared nicely and something the To and Froms should get into.
1702361430197.jpeg

1702361498928.jpeg

Last but not least Nancy'o brewing a Bolt Maker Clone tomorrow so hoping for the same success.
1702361688642.jpeg

A brewer friend informed me that the best way to harvest Coopers yeast is from the lower ABV as in Coopers Pale Ale or Mild Ale. Not going down to Mild Ale so Coopers Pale Ale it is.
View attachment 93149
The second cab of the rank, my Steam Beer AKA California Common cleared nicely and something the To and Froms should get into.
View attachment 93150
View attachment 93151
Last but not least Nancy'o brewing a Bolt Maker Clone tomorrow so hoping for the same success.
View attachment 93152

The Cali Common looks a nice colour.

IMG_2307.jpeg
I’m on leave for the rest of the week so sod it time for a bottle of Kölsch, it’s a tad stronger than I would prefer (a mixture of higher efficiency and attenuation compared to what I expected) and has being conditioning in the bottle for about 9 months but very drinkable never the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back