What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poured this out the kegerator for Jim. It's his brew and it's his 5am saint clone from DIY dog. It's really nice and very close to the original I'd say. Still needs a couple of weeks to condition yet.

20231202_192530.jpg

Oh dear dining and drinking alone - you lot will just have to keep me company - this is the Scapa Special which has a heft of bitterness but a bit too much sweetness for me. Regretting a pint and not sure I’ll finish it.
Oh and another picture from today 😊 ( Orkney is ridiculously photogenic)
IMG_0405.jpeg
IMG_0390.jpeg

[ Edit- the odd angle of the photo is that I sent the pint back as I wasn’t on for something that sweet - yes I had paid for it as purely my call)

He's done well it's bang on John. He's made it twice now I think. Was inspired by a visit to the Brewdog hotel in Manchester, perhaps you remember? Had it on the rooftop bar.
I remember you at the hotel. A hotel dedicated to beer would not pass muster with my wife lol
Lots of crystal in in I’d say
Nice to nail a beer
👍

A celebration ale with sorachi ace and ekuanot from sainsburys 7.9% and £4 for 750ml and it’s a very smooth tasty beer. My smell and taste are slightly off with the flu that’s doing the rounds but the lemon comes through nicely. It says brewed and bottled in France so no idea who the brewer is View attachment 92662
I had one the other night,£3 here. I thought it was OK and really got some "herbal" stuff coming through....but that made me think of bubble bath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back