What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m having a Full English but rather than show you another picture of my bitter here’s a picture of my prize from Attic. Well worth entering if they run the competition again next year! 😉

69FA4EDF-617E-4A14-A5AE-9400FFD07897.jpeg

Warrington Rotary Oktoberfest tonight and looks like there's over 60 beers so who knows! I've been going her for years and its always a good night / day / day & night!

I'm in need of a few beers having spent all day ripping off skirting boards and pulling up the old flooring in readiness for the floor to be tiled. First step to the log burner going in!
I will have to wait til after 9 though as eldest son is working and I'm taxi...

Happy Friday friends. I’ve been MIA for a bit, tied up with a house sale and helping sort out members of the generation either side of me. Hopefully the work is done and things can get back to normal.
Kicking off with a hefe from the keg, great taste but poor head retention. Hope the bottle conditioned ones that went to BrewCon held up better.

928CDF2A-C87C-4E3B-90E0-E2A462151950.jpeg

Happy Friday friends. I’ve been MIA for a bit, tied up with a house sale and helping sort out members of the generation either side of me. Hopefully the work is done and things can get back to normal.
Kicking off with a hefe from the keg, great taste but poor head retention. Hope the bottle conditioned ones that went to BrewCon held up better.

View attachment 76317

The writing that is travelling through your pint is a bit hallowe’en-esque lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back