What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC163B6E-23FE-4EE1-AD24-A0C11AF17F44.jpeg
The last bottle of batch number two of Turbo Cider (batch number three is now ready to drink, batch four was bottled on Saturday and batch five is still four cartons of apple juice in the cupboard). Still really surprised by how well this works it’s cold crisp dry cider cheers and happy Sunday all.

The Black Country has declined in that its industrial muscle is badly wasted, the landscape has hardly improved and the less said about the current prowess of Wolves West Brom or Villa the better but this Holdens Woodsetton Pale Ale proves that the brewing heritage is holding up well! Soft yet sh
20221030_180142.jpg
arp and fruity.

My beers on this holiday tend to be a few Efes, a different beer, and finished with a couple of Murphys. This is my different beer for today, a 7% Baltic Porter brewed in Russia. It has a soft mouthfeel, smooth flavour of liquorice and cold pressed coffee, and the finish is dark bread crust malt.

View attachment 77040
Are rhey selling many of those?

IMG_20221030_183222.jpg

This must be one of the last few of the Mongrel Ale.
Still holding up well on the taste front.
The red wine is a Kiwi Pinot Noir to go with the pot roast beef later.

Hardly had I typed that when SWMBO'D demanded a glass of it as a preprandial.
IMG_20221030_184519.jpg

Her wish is my command!
I had to taste check before serving - the best and last of the 3 bought a year ago in Majestic Calais.
Tant pis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back