What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the one from geterbrewed. Looks the part👌

No, GEB ingredients, Recipe adapted from ‘How To Brew’.
Brewday post here.
It ended up with a bit lower FG than I was aiming for but hasn’t seem to have suffered. Going to rebrew but to a 30-30 minute step mash next time at same temps and see what happens. This one has a great mouthfeel and medium body so 40:20 definitely works.

No, GEB ingredients, Recipe adapted from ‘How To Brew’.
Brewday post here.
It ended up with a bit lower FG than I was aiming for but hasn’t seem to have suffered. Going to rebrew but to a 30-30 minute step mash next time at same temps and see what happens. This one has a great mouthfeel and medium body so 40:20 definitely works.
I meant the kegerator 😁😁

This is good very hoppy and high ibu right up my street, hops mainly since and a couple I have never heard off, a really good ale
74071312-7822-4024-9633-7509C5357728.jpeg

I couldn’t help myself. I try to limit my indulgence to a Friday and Saturday night. Due to a annoyed wife whom has been broken down by Home School and started drinking Gin tonight I decided to have a Gin. And as nice and all as it was I decided to have 2 x pints of my first homebrew (simply ale) and 2 x pints of my second brew (Coopers Hefe Wheat ). Yum. Watching The Trump Show Downfall on BBC2. Great TV to have a beer with. Almost fells celebratory.

I try to limit my indulgence to a Friday and Saturday night. Due to a annoyed wife.
I try to limit my indulgence every night for the same reason, thought I was home and hosed this arvo/tonight. Lined up a few ESB stubbies, get a phone call from the wife we are in lock down again! She has to come home. It is raining where she is and she has to cross the Black Spur so she is leaving early to get back.:(
Now I need a drink to brace myself to hear the complaints about her sister, I'm not kidding she can make a deaf mans ear bleed.
012.JPG

Not quite sure why I like these little stubby cans so much, one of my favourite lagers
View attachment 41339
What's not to love.
A cracking Pilsner lager, just right as a tasty thirst quenching palate cleaner.
SHMBO and I pilgrimaged to the Budvar brewery.
You would believe, I'm sure, how great it is direct from the storage big white tank in the basement. Served and handed to me by a Czech lady of prodigious dimensions in all but height.
Ah, the days when we could travel.
Coming out of town in our coach, roadside advertising hoarding in a field extolling the "Power of Semtex".
Where else could you see that!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back