What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a good sort out. As I've got a decent stash of beers, the ones I don't like very much tend to get sidelined in the forlorn hope that they'll improve with age. Or there might be an odd bottle of something that should have been drunk long ago. So these are all being brought to the forefront and they're going to be drunk or ditched. Among which, Greg Hughes Oaked Brown Ale and the Christmas Chocolate Porter. I think I did a cracking job on both of these and they're just as they should be; trouble is I don't like the styles. Luckily, both will keep until I have a beer festival. Among others are my trial with Bodacea hops, which hasn't cleared after 6 months and a stout I made with Voss kveik, an 2 year old PET of Coopers Pale Ale and a couple of GH Pale Ale vintage- both of which are probably past their best.
Out with the old and in with the new, I say.

Last edited:
Well the stouts out, I'm getting on it!
IMG_20210211_132257.jpg

I figured I may as well pair my music choice with my beer. Heavy Metal and a Cast Iron Billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back