What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m away in the caravan with the wife. First time in 20 years we went caravaning. Bumpy start when I noticed one of the wheels had a large tear so 4 hrs later than we planned leaving And a few arguments later we finally get to have a few drinks View attachment 49708

Nice 👍 we’re mad about touring. My misses is booking trips away every month which is very inconsiderate when you need to schedule a brew day 😂

I've just had a first taste of a cloudy 3C IPA I made. My first serious attempt at dry-hopping. I figured (is this right?) that this type of beer can be drunk fairly young from the bottle. It was bottled <checks notes> 9 days ago. I don't normally touch beer that early. But I am really pleased with it. it smells lovely, and tastes light and bright.

Another English Bitter. Probably my last tonight, it’s been quite a long day.

248BF7C5-2799-4156-AF4C-782BFDE61882.jpeg

I’m away in the caravan with the wife. First time in 20 years we went caravaning. Bumpy start when I noticed one of the wheels had a large tear so 4 hrs later than we planned leaving And a few arguments later we finally get to have a few drinks View attachment 49708
Setting off,up and packing up are the most stressful:laugh8:

Went up there for nosy when we stayed at carnfunnock country park and was not impressed...
It’s pretty bleak but we needed to make sure all was good and working as it should before heading further and as the wife has a hospital appointment tomorrow so it suited. me her and plenty of drink. And a list of good bars from a good sort. Perfect.

Spot the dickhead who thought he was drinking his Shipyard Rye Pale Ale V3 and after 5 pints the keg run out.Now there is a distinctive Rye note of this beer and a severe lack off head but was disappointed in the head but devistated when the keg emptied after 5 pints and thought who the f<>k was drinking my beer but after checking realised I had removed this keg from the Keggerator to make room for the hard Seltzer and now all the kegs are in the Keezer it turns out I have a full keg of Shipyard I haven't even tried.Di:head.

Attachments

• PXL_20210625_221855706.jpg
    PXL_20210625_221855706.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 25
It’s pretty bleak but we needed to make sure all was good and working as it should before heading further and as the wife has a hospital appointment tomorrow so it suited. me her and plenty of drink. And a list of good bars from a good sort. Perfect.
If you get a chance head to Belcoo bordering Black Lion and turn right before the bridge up past the graveyard where there is a family run site where you could eat your dinner off the toilet floor.Been a while since I was up but it memorable and the lake is the border.

Wow, wow, wow, wow,....
Have you ever been drunk and thought you nailed a beer to be proud off....well I am.The hoppy citrus and tropical notes with a smooth and medium to light mouth feel coming through on this V3 is outstanding if I say so myself.What a blundering surprise this has been.
Hoppy,dry and could get drunk very quickly trying to quench a thirst.
I think I've found my Homebrew if you pardon the pun...
PXL_20210625_225846552.jpg

I don't get northbound at all.
**** poor beer brewed for profit and nothing else. People love their kolsch (08) I hate it. The others are bloody terrible no body or mouthfeel but it was bought to me so I had to drink it. It’s got worse since I last had it deffs not 70ibu anymore

**** poor beer brewed for profit and nothing else. People love their kolsch (08) I hate it. The others are bloody terrible no body or mouthfeel but it was bought to me so I had to drink it. It’s got worse since I last had it deffs not 70ibu anymore
I've tried the majority of their brew and never had a second... :vomitintoilet:

I cannot believe how good my pilsner with tettnang is! Clean and crisp,light floral, subtle bitterness and a light biscuit finish.
tettnang is an amazing hop, surprised it doesn't get more support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back