What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
650A322D-ABBB-4B60-9B18-435D208453BC.jpeg

Away in the caravan with the in-laws and I’m on bbq duty 🍺

I cannot believe how good my pilsner with tettnang is! Clean and crisp,light floral, subtle bitterness and a light biscuit finish.
The way you describe it I am kind of tempted to try it in an ordinary bitter I love earthy floral beers.

I cannot believe how good my pilsner with tettnang is! Clean and crisp,light floral, subtle bitterness and a light biscuit finish.

Late additions? I don’t think I’ve ever used it 🍺

Just got home from Norfolk and of course had to check on the brew-shed. It’s happily at temperature and sitting quiet. While there I unexpectedly poured a beer 😉

Summer Breeze to start but I’m looking forward to an English Bitter. This is prototype V3. V2 is better and I have a keg ready to go on tap but I’ll finish this first, it’s nearly empty.

Happy weekend folks! 🥳

24B80B6B-4EC4-4196-B6B0-175AC59498C7.jpeg

Enjoying a Mangrove Jacks Pink Grapefruit IPA. I’ve only 7 x 500ml bottles left. I’ll be bottling another brew of this on Sunday. I really love this beer. Happy Friday evening everyone.

Attachments

• 8419CA09-E03D-4125-A55A-0BF2A39FC854.jpeg
    8419CA09-E03D-4125-A55A-0BF2A39FC854.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 32
Just got home from Norfolk and of course had to check on the brew-shed. It’s happily at temperature and sitting quiet. While there I unexpectedly poured a beer 😉

Summer Breeze to start but I’m looking forward to an English Bitter. This is prototype V3. V2 is better and I have a keg ready to go on tap but I’ll finish this first, it’s nearly empty.

Happy weekend folks! 🥳

View attachment 49687
Them taps look so inviting 🤤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back