What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of crackers from Outlandish Brewery
20240908_181517.jpg

20240908_195904.jpg

I was at St P's a few weeks ago, tried 4 of the beers and none of them were very good...
It is as I expected they are very poorly looked after. It isnā€™t as though they are bothered by competition. I have had Doom Bar in other pubs and one was a particularly good session. Like a different beer.

Had this earlier. It's Badger Golden Glory. Not that golden nor glorious but OK.
Hmmm didnā€™t realise theyā€™d resurrected it, but that lookā€™s nothing like the old Golden Glory far too dark.

Probably another beer that has been tweaked to save costs.

Not sure if I want to try it as it used to be one of my favourite beers and so tarnish my fondness for it.

Yesterday catch up.
Preprandial my Darkish Hoppy Bitter.
Nailed this one.
I'll use this as a base to vary the hops used.
IMG_20240908_183412.jpg

Meanwhile SWMBO'D started as she meant to continue, a visitor gift that was way better than reviewed on t'interweb.
Unusual for a youngish Burgundy it had a deposit in the bottom, so needed decanting and filtering of the end of pour.
Wonderful fruit aromas, carried on to (dry) full morello cherry flavour and a velvety grip. A very good Hautes Cotes de Nuits.
Especially enjoyed as it was a gift.
IMG_20240908_182714.jpg

Latest posts

Back