What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no! I hope she still manages to enjoy the holiday (you’re obviously managing to enjoy your beer 😂).
She seems pain free and enjoying the attention. No doubt the boot will become an annoyance over the next 6 weeks.

Never mind, another beer for me. Random bottle out of the fridge, my cold ipa, brewed with NZ hops so a bit of a theme tonight
1000044745.jpg

No. I used to like Doombar but not so much these days. I’m not sure if my taste has changed or the beer has changed. I think maybe the latter after it started to appear almost everywhere.
I agree- used to be a nice, hop forward pint. Now more malty mush like so many dumbed-down for the masses ales.....

More of the same but now accompanied by the sun and The Beatles 💃🕺

View attachment 102564

The long and winding road is making me feel emotional, we had the best music I think of any generation with the Beatles, Stones, Bowie and so many others. I think I need another beer.
Never mind the music which has you have said was fantastic, i was born in 53 we changed the world for ever acheers.

More of the same but now accompanied by the sun and The Beatles 💃🕺

View attachment 102564

The long and winding road is making me feel emotional, we had the best music I think of any generation with the Beatles, Stones, Bowie and so many others. I think I need another beer.
My best mate who lives in Warrington hails from Tunbridge originally

Yesterday my cask bitter just went down so easy and fast I rather overdid it, it was worth it though.

I’m going to be drinking it again today but I’ve decided to start with the last of the beers I bought from Windsor & Eton. On pouring this 8.4% Belgian strong I was quite shocked by the vivid colour - wow! It is a nice drinkable beer though if you can get past the colour.

IMG_7250.jpeg

Latest posts

Back