What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

An airport burger and a half of Camden Pale Ale (need to myself into Norwegian alcohol prices)

Just finished my last shift at work, I'm now officially retired, so it's time for a glass of mead to celebrate!

I've never kegged mead before, very rarely do I make it sparkling either, but this is a bit of a revelation.

A darn fine beverage if I do say so myself!

(Whoever said kegs breed like rabbits, a few weeks ago I had one and was quite enjoying my new toy, now I have four more that i can't entirely remember making the conscious decision to buy...how on earth did that happen?)

IMG_20240809_171428_349.jpg

We’re spending the weekend at my sister-in-laws in Norfolk because there’s lots of stuff going on with carnivals, street performers, etc. Sat outside at the moment drinking beers while the girls are collecting the Chinese food. This one is Hobgoblin IPA and follows a couple of Faith and a Shipyard IPA. More to follow…

IMG_7256.jpeg

Just finished my last shift at work, I'm now officially retired, so it's time for a glass of mead to celebrate!

I've never kegged mead before, very rarely do I make it sparkling either, but this is a bit of a revelation.

A darn fine beverage if I do say so myself!

(Whoever said kegs breed like rabbits, a few weeks ago I had one and was quite enjoying my new toy, now I have four more that i can't entirely remember making the conscious decision to buy...how on earth did that happen?)

View attachment 102717
Ask a rabbit! 🐰🐰
🐇🐇🐇🐇

Latest posts

Back