What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonus beer! 🥳

That really is it now, I’m surprised I got away with not clouding the beer with sediment.

IMG_7565.jpeg

Back in Wales and trying a new one. Got it at Sainsburys in a bit of an effort to cut down the units as it's 3.4% ABV yet called an IPA which thesedays seems to mean efforts have been made to give it some taste. Not bad and from the address of the unnamed brewer it is clearly Badger and does indeed have that Badger tang!
20240903_175716.jpg

Haven’t posted for a good while.
Had a couple of glasses of this tonight. Citra hopped pale ale, first experiment with Kveik yeast.

2F76B9E6-7EB1-4966-B2E3-AC688963DBD1.jpeg

I found the orange a little overbearing at first but after a couple of weeks in keg it’s mellowed out nicely.

Spent Sunday afternoon drinking B&P Original Bitter on cask at one of our favourite local pubs. Well looked after and well served, a thing to behold! It’s got me thinking a best bitter will have to be my next brew..

In the early openers on St Pancras Station one pint of DoomBar not impressed.

Are you on holiday?
Yes, I was coming for seven weeks but my wife put her foot down and changed it to three. That Doom Bar was going stale it wasn’t fresh. The Citra Session isn’t that good either. I am going to try the London Pride next as they have just changed the barrel.

In the early openers on St Pancras Station one pint of DoomBar not impressed.

Yes, I was coming for seven weeks but my wife put her foot down and changed it to three. That Doom Bar was going stale it wasn’t fresh. The Citra Session isn’t that good either. I am going to try the London Pride next as they have just changed the barrel.
Enjoy your trip 👍🏼

Latest posts

Back