What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very nice Loire Valley Chenin Blanc.
IMG_2925.jpeg

Managed to get some port this afternoon. Sorry for the terrible pic as it was on my lap, so warm in the van that the goats cheese melted so I added the yoke 😀

IMG_4153.jpeg

Unbeknown to me whilst I was in the pub and she was buying said port, she traded in her Renault Captur for a new model.

IMG_4956.jpeg

Last edited:
I couldn't leave Oz without trying my Pacific Ale, the one I ended up taking all the tops off the bottles after leaving out the priming sugar, primed and recapped. That was a week ago today and there was no harm done. All Galaxy hops and dry hopped with Cascade.
2 kg of wheat but I can see this will be clear when I get back.
IMG_1396.JPG

One day away from good beer. The weather, not so much.
I’ve just finished my third out of 5 of these and I’m wondering if I even want another (I will finish them 🤭) the weather here has been 35/38 every day and I’m not looking forward to the cold again but the ide of a good beer and a good whiskey is swaying me

I’ve just finished my third out of 5 of these and I’m wondering if I even want another (I will finish them 🤭) the weather here has been 35/38 every day and I’m not looking forward to the cold again but the ide of a good beer and a good whiskey is swaying me
Speaking of whiskey you’ve reminded me I have a large bottle of I&G Original in my fridge, you’ll be seeing that shortly 🤔

Latest posts

Back