What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer de guarde that came top in the July comp 😀

IMG_7504.jpeg

Yesterday tried the Coopers Pacific ale not too bad not one I would buy again. Followed by a stout 4.6ABV from Love Shack brewery, the stout failed to retain any head whatsoever. Something seriously wrong with the canning or brewing process here as the Red Ale I had previously failed in the head department.
Tonight had one of my Foreign Extra Stouts which I have tucked away for another year, followed by 'I Can't Believe it's Not Beamish
1724910058081.png

IMG_1378.JPG

Reminder of the Red Ale
IMG_1370.JPG

My Foreign Extra Stout, good head and lacing throughout and a fair bit stronger than 4.6 ABV stout. Love the inner glow this stout brings.
IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

Finally my last bottle of, 'I Can't Believe It's Not Beamish'
IMG_1382.JPG
\
Well, just one more before dinner. Poe's Boston Bitter
IMG_1383.JPG

Yesterday tried the Coopers Pacific ale not too bad not one I would buy again. Followed by a stout 4.6ABV from Love Shack brewery, the stout failed to retain any head whatsoever. Something seriously wrong with the canning or brewing process here as the Red Ale I had previously failed in the head department.
Tonight had one of my Foreign Extra Stouts which I have tucked away for another year, followed by 'I Can't Believe it's Not Beamish
View attachment 103340
View attachment 103341
Reminder of the Red Ale
View attachment 103339
My Foreign Extra Stout, good head and lacing throughout and a fair bit stronger than 4.6 ABV stout. Love the inner glow this stout brings.
View attachment 103342
View attachment 103343
Finally my last bottle of, 'I Can't Believe It's Not Beamish'
View attachment 103344\
Well, just one more before dinner. Poe's Boston Bitter
View attachment 103345

The FES has a lot of red. Almost like a glass of Ribena. Nice.

Latest posts

Back