What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off tonight Fullers London Pride, changing with age, not one I would like to age for too long, a nice drop but.
IMG_1374.JPG

Golden Bitter is the second starter and this is a very nice beer. Good body and flavorful.
IMG_1376.JPG

Aah, one of those "five minutes" jobs..!!! Good luck!!
I’m having a glass of my NEIPA to sooth my troubled mind. I’m replacing the bi-fold door on our shower and it isn’t as easy as I’d expected. In common with most designs of this type the door assembly slides into a U-channel on either side fixed to the wall by screws in the channel. The one I’m taking out has a slightly different fixing for the U-channels - they have a return that goes behind the tiles and is fixed to the wall behind the tiles. We’re not replacing the tiles and they’re not a common design so I can’t break any. My solution is to run an angle grinder down the shower side of the U-channel and cut through the aluminium return. The plan is working but is slow work, is eating through cutting disks, and is creating an awful mess. 😖

View attachment 103215

Drinking the last bottle of the first Pale Mild I've ever made from back in April. Quite clear and packed with flavour. 3.0% ABV. For about 24 litres kegged and bottled, the grist was 3.0kg Mild Malt, 0.7kg Light Munich Malt, and 20g EKG hop pellets, and Nottingham Yeast. Will have to make it again.

IMG_9671.jpg

My wife and I, just my wife and I for once, went out for a pub lunch at a lovely country pub we know quite well. I was drinking Master Brew and Spitfire. In the past I’ve enjoyed an occasional Master Brew but really now find it a bit meh!
IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7481.jpeg

Home now and I’m having this beer from Salt. It’s just occurred to me I haven’t had a beer with Vic Secret for soooo long, maybe a couple of years. Passion fruit is the dominant flavour with pineapple in support.
IMG_7483.jpeg

View attachment 103294spanish euro lager loosing it's appeal. In my ,'Obama' glass a citra and mosaic IPA. It's not bad at all Ehh it like being at home, the @micklupalo post of a pint of BFG didn't help! Hey ho fun in the sun, there is some good stuff here after all!
Where abouts are you? I'm near Málaga, and struggling to find nice beer apart from in town itself. Have to order Petrichor from Mahou online to get anything like nice!!
View attachment 103294spanish euro lager loosing it's appeal. In my ,'Obama' glass a citra and mosaic IPA. It's not bad at all Ehh it like being at home, the @micklupalo post of a pint of BFG didn't help! Hey ho fun in the sun, there is some good stuff here after all!

Where abouts are you? I'm near Málaga, and struggling to find nice beer apart from in town itself. Have to order Petrichor from Mahou online to get anything like nice!!
We're between Alicante and Murcia, the stuff I was drinking was the tyris stuff that Aldi used to knock out, but seems much better now. Been to real ale pub today so some nice beers. Managed to avoid any Madri pubs so far.lol . Mahou/founders is always a backup.

Last nights bevvie included the 1982 Sierra Nevada clone kindly sent by @phildo79.
First off, apologies, Mrs70 has clearly put my Guinness glass through the dishwasher and the head retention has suffered.
Lovely clear beer, bready malts and gentle noble like hop aromas. The flavour is surprisingly malt forward, bready but with soft caramel notes. The finish is dry and it washes off the palate leaving you reaching for another big swig. Lovely brew mate, thanks for sharing itacheers.
IMG_3677.jpeg

Latest posts

Back