What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really pleased with this. Was drinking the one above mainly because it's one of my favourite beers and I wanted a direct comparison. This one of mine has Centennial and Riwaka with a little Simcoe and more than happy with it.

1000025498.jpg

I used to drink 2 or 3 £10 bottles of a wine a week. I’ve realised why I stopped drinking wine when after I picked up a couple of pricier bottles (voucher from a very happy patient went on 4 bottles instead of a case). Now I’m thinking one or two like this a month is a very acceptable outlay, and I’m still quids in. Drink yourself rich!
I shall have to make a visit to Tanners to see if I’m able to taste the difference between a £10 and a £25 bottle, I’ll not tell the wife. 😀

Cheers 👍

It's a bit daunting since I've only ever done one gallon BIAB on a portable stove, feels like I'm finally doing it 'properly' now but I'm sort of dreading something going awry!

Continuing with the Doom Bar goodness...

View attachment 102985
It would be good to see a rundown of how your brew day went. Don't be intimidated, all in ones aren't that hard to use but I am interested to know how you cope with your first brew on this particular unit.

IMG_2688.jpeg

1 of 5. CF310. These beers are the same base, small whirlpool of Harlequin and 7g/l dry hop of the test hop after fermentation.

The official description says strawberry, red fruit, woody. I can sort of get strawberry but it doesn’t have much residual sweetness - maybe you would accentuate that if the beer was designed for this hop. It is interesting.

Latest posts

Back