What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is lovely a Peach Melba Sour.

IMG_4085.jpeg

IMG_4086.jpeg

Picked this up yesterday as I am dry hopping my cold IPA today and I’ve never had one before. Interesting they use Rice Water, I used cornflakes in mine. It’s got a earthy/spicey taste but not much aroma, nice though looking forward to trying mine. They also had a couple of cans of Putty, put them back when I saw the price £12 😳

IMG_4087.jpeg

IMG_4088.jpeg

Picked this up yesterday as I am dry hopping my cold IPA today and I’ve never had one before. Interesting they use Rice Water, I used cornflakes in mine. It’s got a earthy/spicey taste but not much aroma, nice though looking forward to trying mine. They also had a couple of cans of Putty, put them back when I saw the price £12 😳

View attachment 103030

View attachment 103031
Not a fan of cold ipa.
Not of beer at good wine prices either 😳

Not a fan of cold ipa.
Not of beer at good wine prices either 😳
I had a load of Belma, Mount Hood & Sabro plus W-34/70 so I’ve chucked it all in and will have to see what comes out.

Just checked it out and it’s the 2023 version as well. The Putty that is.

Last edited:
Day 3 at the festival and down to the last can. Poor choice from the bars on site - best option is Korev lager.
On gin and juice tonight to see the final acts, last night was Leftfield who brought back a few 90's raving memories.
View attachment 103033
Rolling down the street smoking endo sipping on gin and juice. Laid back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

Picked this up yesterday as I am dry hopping my cold IPA today and I’ve never had one before. Interesting they use Rice Water, I used cornflakes in mine. It’s got a earthy/spicey taste but not much aroma, nice though looking forward to trying mine. They also had a couple of cans of Putty, put them back when I saw the price £12
What do they mean by “rice water”? Never seen that before.

Latest posts

Back