What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Korca sort of tasted like all the others. Still, was nice on a hot evening. In Albania looking at corfu.

IMG-20240810-WA0010.jpg

I always wanted to move to France
I did that, lived there for five years, met the woman I would end up marrying and having children with, put a serious dent in the country's supply of red wine and subsequently left to move back to good old blighty.

As they say, the problem with France is that it's full of the French.

Also, to keep on topic, I'm drinking this rather delightful offering from Tesco:

6080fbec-4154-400b-af14-b9e6ce727383_884471599.jpeg

Would have been an actual pic but my phone is playing silly beggars.

Hey guys. Rosé for me.

I have big news. The odds are likely we are going to be moving to the USA indefinitely. It will be a good few months before everything is finalised but I'm very excited for the possibility. I will of course still pop in when I can. 😁

View attachment 102769
Hey Tess! That’s a big decision, where are you moving to and what’s behind the move?

Home from Norfolk now and enjoying a glass of my cask bitter. I had plenty of cask bitter in Norfolk too, some very nice. The group we went to see were really good and played right through to past 11pm, again the event was well attended, the picture below was a small section of the village green where the event was held.

IMG_7275.jpeg

IMG_7278.jpeg

Latest posts

Back