What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything you're going to bid on?
I'm going to go over for the viewing just to see such a great collection in the flesh. I doubt that many will go for the estimates though, likely to be much higher I'd have thought. Although that '59 Les Paul in the photo I posted has an estimate of £300,000 - £500,000!

Very much an outlier though, the bulk of the collection estimates range from £1000 to £6000 but given the provenance I reckon most will fetch a lot more.

So to answer your question - unlikely! :laugh8:

I'm going to go over for the viewing just to see such a great collection in the flesh. I doubt that many will go for the estimates though, likely to be much higher I'd have thought. Although that '59 Les Paul in the photo I posted has an estimate of £300,000 - £500,000!

Very much an outlier though, the bulk of the collection estimates range from £1000 to £6000 but given the provenance I reckon most will fetch a lot more.

So to answer your question - unlikely! :laugh8:
I like the '58 Les Paul Special with P90s. The three workhorse red strats are interesting, presumably exceptional pieces thrown up from the production line.

Last one tonight.
They are right about the rich & fruity aspect, it's like a carbonated cordial.

Poacher.jpg

Plenty to eat and drink last night with good friends. Lots of food, beer, wine, port, spirits. Big full English breakfast this morning followed by an excellent pub visit today/tonight, mostly drinking London Pride. Home again now and waiting for an Indian. 😋 For me, a great weekend! I hope you’re all having a great weekend too.

Back