Covid

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you have the latest vaccine

• Yes - I am over 65 so qualify.

• Yes - Under 65 - I work in NHS, care-home, social-care or suffer from problems with immune system.

• No - I am over 65 but i don't believe in Vaccines i will take a chance.

• I am not over 65 if i was i would not have it.

• I am not over 65 if i was i would have it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know for sure, no.

What I can confirm though is, I've had it, so have my wife and kids. We're all unvaccinated and it was very mild, we're all still in good health.

People I knew to have been vaccinated didn't fare so well.

Regardless of what any 'expert' pontificates to the contrary, I'll rely on my own experiences and steer clear of the (widely recalled due to being deemed unsafe) vaccines.
[/QUOT
Yeah, what do people who study science for years and subject their work to rigorous peer review know?

What I can confirm though is, I've had it, so have my wife and kids. We're all unvaccinated and it was very mild, we're all still in good health.

Regardless of what any 'expert' pontificates to the contrary, I'll rely on my own experiences and steer clear of the (widely recalled due to being deemed unsafe) vaccines.

Yeah, what do people who spend years studying science and subjecting their work to rigorous peer review know?

'In the race to lift the world out of pandemic lockdowns, the Covid vaccine was developed by scientists at the University of Oxford in record time. A process that normally takes 10 years was accelerated down to about 10 months.

In November 2020, it was heralded as "a vaccine for the world" as it was far cheaper and easier to store than other Covid vaccines. The pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca had agreed to manufacture it en masse.

Initially, it was the cornerstone of the UK's plans to vaccinate our way out of lockdown.

However, its reputation was dented as unusual blood clots emerged as a rare side effect of the vaccine, and the UK turned to alternatives.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-6... three billion,had made a commercial decision

It was so incredibly safe, said the 'experts' then those very same 'experts' recalled it as it was unsafe...

The words 'p**s up' and 'brewery' come to mind...

That's a very small sample size.

'In the race to lift the world out of pandemic lockdowns, the Covid vaccine was developed by scientists at the University of Oxford in record time. A process that normally takes 10 years was accelerated down to about 10 months.

In November 2020, it was heralded as "a vaccine for the world" as it was far cheaper and easier to store than other Covid vaccines. The pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca had agreed to manufacture it en masse.

Initially, it was the cornerstone of the UK's plans to vaccinate our way out of lockdown.

However, its reputation was dented as unusual blood clots emerged as a rare side effect of the vaccine, and the UK turned to alternatives.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68977026#:~:text=After more than three billion,had made a commercial decision

It was so incredibly safe, said the 'experts' then those very same 'experts' recalled it as it was unsafe...

The words 'p**s up' and 'brewery' come to mind...

Some rather selective quotes you've taken from that article.

3 billion doses. How many adverse events or deaths?

Those numbers seem to vary dramatically from source to source, but is it really relevant in the light of the recall?

What recall? The article says that they withdrawing it as a commercial decision. Not altogether surprising given how few doses are given now vs the first couple of years, and not the same as a recall. Or am I missing something?

Reactions: Stu
This is business speak, what they really mean is recall, give it a few years and this will be another blood, post office scandal, in the mean time they will try and destroy all the evidence

A recall is a very specific thing in medicine. It has not been recalled.

I'll leave the soothsaying to others.

Latest posts

Back