Trump v Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG they are suggesting he dropped his shopping and had to be taken away on the radio just now o_O

Threads merged - Admin

I'm not sure whether this conversation occurred in reality or just in Trump's mind.

So I said, "let me ask you a question" and he said, "nobody ever asked this question" and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. Very smart.

He goes, I say, "what would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you're in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now underwater and there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there?", by the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that a lot of shark?

I watched some guys justifying it today. Well, they weren't really that angry. They bit off the young lady's leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry, but they misunderstood what who she was? These people are. He said there's no problem with sharks. They just didn't really understand a young woman swimming now. It really got decimated and other people do a lot of shark attacks.

So I said "so there's a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here, do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking? Water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?" Because I will tell you he didn't know the answer.

He said, "you know, nobody's ever asked me that question".

I said, "I think it's a good question. I think there's a lot of electric current coming through that water". But you know what I'd do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost like a parable of some sort.

I think it's like one of the scam emails I occasionally get from 'Microsoft' about my account being locked. The email has all kinds of errors on it, but if you're convinced by it then you're probably quite scammable.

Likewise if you can stand there and listen to Trump ramble away without losing your mind you're definitely going to give him money.

Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?"
But you know what I'd do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time

Makes perfect sense to me :confused.:

Lip sync is good, even if the jump cuts are an obvious giveaway. Whoever made it did a good job in coming up with something that's so ridiculous but also works with the hand gestures he's doing. Nice work.

The really funny thing is that despite it being complete gibberish, he's such an easy target that you could easily believe he'd just ramble on like that about whatever his brain farted or at that particular moment in one of his rallies.

Lip sync is good, even if the jump cuts are an obvious giveaway. Whoever made it did a good job in coming up with something that's so ridiculous but also works with the hand gestures he's doing. Nice work.

The really funny thing is that despite it being complete gibberish, he's such an easy target that you could easily believe he'd just ramble on like that about whatever his brain farted or at that particular moment in one of his rallies.
As far as I can tell it’s absolutely real.

Another car crash Biden lost his way several times here is one is he mentally fit enough to run a country?

BTW I am not saying Trump is but at least he can remember what he wants to say.

Another car crash Biden lost his way several times here is one is he mentally fit enough to run a country?

BTW I am not saying Trump is but at least he can remember what he wants to say.

Biden is toast. Surely?!

What were the Democrats playing at, putting him back up for election?

If the world ends up with Trump, then a large portion of the blame has to go to The Democrats for fielding a woefully inadequate candidate.

The problem is, how do they replace him, and who with? At this late juncture, the only person that has a big enough name to capture the public's imagination would be Obama, and he can't run.

Biden is toast. Surely?!
I honestly don't think these debates affect a single vote. The us in incredibly polarised. Those criticising Biden had already made up their minds to vote Trump months ago. Those who decided to vote Biden wont be phased by a stumble because they know the alternative is a an unchecked narcissist who is detached from reality.

There is no middle ground - no-one is undecided, the whole country is red or blue

I honestly don't think these debates affect a single vote. The us in incredibly polarised. Those criticising Biden had already made up their minds to vote Trump months ago. Those who decided to vote Biden wont be phased by a stumble because they know the alternative is a an unchecked narcissist who is detached from reality.

There is no middle ground - no-one is undecided, the whole country is red or blue

I would normally go along with this, but this was really bad. The guy isn't fit, and it was clear on show.

I would normally go along with this, but this was really bad. The guy isn't fit, and it was clear on show.
Trump had shown he's not fit consistently for the last 9 years. It's clear and it's on show. Yet people still vote, and people will still vote democrat. I stand by my statement

Latest posts

Back