the evil effects of drink...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pure aggression without a good cause is not an animal behavioural trait. Its a human thing. animals only fight for a reason ( over a mate or food or territory, and even then its mostly a show thing )

Us humans are the only species to wage war on its own kind ... (and then try and justify it.)... but we are the superior species when all said and done.....Ha.

When I lived on the west coast of scotland there was a particular spot in a road where in autumn you would always find sheep and sometimes deer lay in the road. They seemed rather spaced out and sometimes wouldn't move.

How odd I thought. :hmm:

A friend explained that there was a particularly good patch of fungi growing near by :whistle: :whistle:

Awww, poor animals. But like us, I guess they'll never learn and be on it again the next day :cool:

piddledribble said:
pure aggression without a good cause is not an animal behavioural trait. Its a human thing. animals only fight for a reason ( over a mate or food or territory) and even then its mostly a show thing )

Sounds like any weekend night in many a city centre

"You lookin at my bird?"

"You knocked my kebab out of my hand!"

"I was in the taxi queue before you!"

:roll: :lol:

Latest posts

Back