• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Spray wort aerators for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BarnsleyBrewer said:
You must be a very talented engineer, the workmanship was outstanding, it's a piece of art :clap: :clap: :clap:
I totally Agree Martin :clap: ....Mine is the Bees :thumb: ..I am so impressed I would like another too...Might go for a 15mm Next time :hmm:

eskimobob said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:
You must be a very talented engineer, the workmanship was outstanding, it's a piece of art. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Awww - you're making me blush :oops: :lol:
Glad you like it :thumb:
Like it???? :hmm: It's on the mantelpiece...... ;)

eskimobob said:
Thought you might want to see a piccy of the aerator party :lol: - they are all safely in the post now (first class signed for) - should be with you tomorrow :thumb: They would have gone in the post on Saturday if I had not gotten to the post office too late :roll:

spargeheads.jpg

Anybody got rough dimensions? :hmm: I've going to get one made out of brass until the next shiney batch is made.
:thumb:

Hi chaps - very sorry for the (ahem...) delay :oops:

I've finally managed to find time to make some more so if anyone is still interested, please have a look here. I have already notified people who have previously sent me PMs asking for one so they could get in first. If you want one, just click on one of the "Buy Now" button. If they have all gone then it will not let you pay (apparently).

There are two different sizes - 10mm pipe hole and 15mm pipe hole. There is a screw that nips it up to the pipe so you can theoretically use on smaller pipe providing the screw nips it on the end. :thumb:

M's going to get a cult following with these in the home brew world :lol: :cool:
M you need to start numbering them....mine is the proto type, numero uno...gotta be worth a bit more than copies :whistle: :lol:

Latest posts

Back