• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Spray wort aerators for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked mine up from the Sorting Office as I missed the Postman on Wednesday!
It's a fantastic piece of engineering can't wait to use it on my next brewday which should be next Tuesday (another Riggwelter)
Thanks Martin (aka EB) :thumb:

corby_brewer said:
This might sound a stupid question but how do these thing work?

The wort flows down a pipe onto which the sparge head is attached. The wort exiting the pipe hits a tapered pointy bit which causes it to spread out in all directions - lastly it hits a flat disc and the wort has to go sideways. Apart from the positions of the two screws, it should exit in a pretty much circular stream. Is that what you meant :wha:

Do they have to be fitted to an ss tube or will they be okay connected to silicone tubing?

thedrayman said:
Do they have to be fitted to an ss tube or will they be okay connected to silicone tubing?

The silicone tubing won't fit in the hole, and if it did it wouldn't stay there anyway.

You could use copper? Or I'll cut off a few cm of SS tube for you if you want.

eskimobob said:
Thought you might want to see a piccy of the aerator party :lol: - they are all safely in the post now (first class signed for) - should be with you tomorrow :thumb: They would have gone in the post on Saturday if I had not gotten to the post office too late :roll:

spargeheads.jpg
You still selling these EB ?

highwayman said:
If you dont get a reply ..send Martin a pm! If he makes you one..it will save you a lot of time and effort Buddy!!
Can't find owt at work worth modifying, might buy one. ;)

Are these used for sparging, rims return, or to aerate the wort post boil?

I may be interested in one also if another batch are to be made.

homers brew said:
Yes . . . Yes . . . . And Errr . . . . Yes . . . . :D

homers brew said:
I may be interested in one also if another batch are to be made.
And me . . . or three

Aleman said:
homers brew said:
Yes . . . Yes . . . . And Errr . . . . Yes . . . . :D

[quote="homers brew":27p3h9vg]I may be interested in one also if another batch are to be made.
And me . . . or three[/quote:27p3h9vg]

Thanks aleman. I'd definitely be interested in a couple then.

Hi guys - don't have any made at the moment I'm afraid. My workshop is in pieces at the moment so it will be several weeks before I can even think about making some more but I'm happy to make another batch ASAP :thumb:

I'll post here when I'm ready to go again :cheers:

eskimobob said:
Hi guys - don't have any made at the moment I'm afraid. My workshop is in pieces at the moment so it will be several weeks before I can even think about making some more but I'm happy to make another batch ASAP :thumb:

I'll post here when I'm ready to go again :cheers:
Hi EB,
Dave (Corby_Brewer) kindly let me have his so I'll not be needing one now.

You must be a very talented engineer, the workmanship was outstanding, it's a piece of art. :clap: :clap: :clap:

BB

Latest posts

Back