• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Grainfather G30 Connect for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DHL - dropped it, had it, lost it we used to call them at work when they were our courier. Worst company ever.
Unfortunately that's been my experience also. I actually paid more for DHL because I thought they were a more professional company.
Trying to speak to an actual person is impossible. All phone numbers given are either terminated after a few rings or are recorded options which don't tell you anything other than you can already see on the tracking.
Still waiting for a decision on the insurance after 10 working days.
Never again.

I'm still waiting for a decision on the insurance claim. If it's not favourable I will go to the onbudsman,
All the courier companies have extensive t&Cs.
Below is just one paragraph from the courier I used.

DHL eCommerce Solutions will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide pick-up and delivery service
and arrange for air/surface transportation for the Shipments via the transportation services of DHL eCommerce
Solutions or others as DHL eCommerce Solutions may substitute or subcontract. Shipper agrees to all routing
and diversion, including the possibility that the Shipment may be carried via intermediate stopping places as
DHL eCommerce Solutions deems appropriate. DHL eCommerce Solutions will make every reasonable effort
to deliver the Shipment according to DHL eCommerce Solutions’ regular delivery ranges, but these are not
guaranteed. Shipper agrees that no time is fixed for the completion of transportation hereunder. DHL
eCommerce Solutions is not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays.

As I said though I will go tot the onbudsman if need be.
There is sooooo many "get outs" in that.

Latest posts

Back