South east Essex group network

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runwell-Steve said:
Looking forward to it. I've never been to this pub before and can't even think where it is. :)
When you get off at Liverpool street station, go through the barriers and turn left. Go up the stairs that bring you out next to the Hamilton Hall (currently closed for renovation). Turn right on bishopsgate & it's in front of you at the next junction (top of Liverpool street & bishopsgate) :thumb:

"I"

Glad we didn't do it this Saturday just gone. A chap I work with was on a stag do doing pub golf. They ended up in the White Hart and I understand some of them were not very well :sick:

joe1002 said:
"I"

Glad we didn't do it this Saturday just gone. A chap I work with was on a stag do doing pub golf. They ended up in the White Hart and I understand some of them were not very well :sick:

What from the Ale at the white heart ?

Andy

Dennis, Joe and Mike , I know last time we all wore name tags so we knew who was who , do you suggest that the new peeps follow suit ?

Andy

andyco said:
Dennis, Joe and Mike , I know last time we all wore name tags so we knew who was who , do you suggest that the new peeps follow suit ?
Andy

I know everyone coming, I think.

andyco said:

Andy
I don't remember wearing name tags :wha:

We could just call everyone Dave :lol:

andyco said:
joe1002 said:
"I"

What from the Ale at the white heart ?

Andy
No, from the over indulgence in the last 17 pubs they had been in

Really hope I can make it. Seriously need sweet talk the wife as I'm working away this week again, as I have been for the last few weeks. She hasn't seen much of me lately.

Runwell-Steve said:
Really hope I can make it. Seriously need sweet talk the wife as I'm working away this week again, as I have been for the last few weeks. She hasn't seen much of me lately.
Plenty of flowers :lol:

joe1002 said:
andyco said:

Andy
I don't remember wearing name tags :wha:

Nah we didn't but thought it might of been funny to see if anybody would turn up with a name tag on :rofl: .....I'll get me coat.

Andy

Back