South east Essex group network

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I was going to mention his northern roots. I'll be having strong words on Saturday, remind him where he lives :lol:

Once a northerner always a northerner :whistle: :whistle:

I bet he wears his united scarf as well :lol: :lol:

Popped in the White Hart on the way home tonight, had a nice pint of IPA. Looking forward to Saturday :thumb:

Have you managed a pass yet Steve? Would be good to meet you, but I understand your predicament :thumb:

There was more interest to begin with, anyone else coming? Mike?

The train I'm going to get arrives at Liverpool St at 16:01, so I'll be there about 16:02 :lol:

Joe and Dennis , not sure how you guys feel but if it's only going to be a 3 of us I might blow it out, seems a bit of a long way to go for a few pints.

Andy

Runwell-Steve said:
A pub has just reopened just off Fleet Street called the Hack & Hop, the owner is a northern lass and there are sparklers on all the hand pumps.

Now you are talking :lol:

andyco said:
Joe and Dennis , not sure how you guys feel but if it's only going to be a 3 of us I might blow it out, seems a bit of a long way to go for a few pints.

Andy

Mike said not long ago he was going, along with a few other. I know they haven't confirmed but we don't know if they have been on line. I'm still going

Back