South east Essex group network

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I attend the Shedbrewers and the Chelmsford mid-essex group (both of these tend to collaborate on Facebook groups, please let me know if you have any interest).

I wouldn't mind attending the odd meeting of your new group as I work in the city, although I might not make this Saturday

Just checked the train timetable the train arrives at 12mins past so should be in the pub around quarter past. Someone mentioned a bottle swap unfortunately not able to join in as no bottles at the moment. Just so we don't all sit in the pub without knowing each other here's my mug shot.

14.jpg

Thanks all. Have a great day :cheers: :drink:

She got some compression stockings (they are not as sexy as they sound :lol: ) on Tuesday which seem to be doing her the world of good.

I look forward to meeting some of you at TST, if not before :thumb:

Evening folks , whose a defo for tomorrow then :cheers:

I am, but like Dennis I got nothing in bottles and even less kegged, got one in the fv tho :D

Andy

Right, I might be able to come now. I'll be able to say for definite when I speak to swmbo later.

I'll be there about 16:15 ish. Unfortunately I don't have any bottles to swap (it's all in kegs).

See you in a couple of hours.

dennisking said:
An enjoyable evening in good company, cheers lads :cheers:

Just got in dito , here's my 3 ring's just to let you know I got home safe
:thumb:

Really enjoyed it lads ....thanks

Andy

Hello guys, glad you all had a good time, sorry I couldn't make it but dad rang and asked if I wanted to stay at his for the weekend, once in a lifetime chance and family first. Also got handed my eviction notice so I needed his Internet. If you do another one soon let me know and I'll be there come hell or high water.

Thank chaps, it was a great evening. :drink:

I'm certainly keen to do it again, perhaps in a couple of months?

Hopefully you will be in London then Steve.

Hope you get sorted Kyle :thumb:

Back