South east Essex group network

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your still going ahead with this meet, myself and John are more than happy to travel up and say Hello if we can.

Hi all,

I hope you all had a good christmas and new year holiday, So its the new year and I have a batch just finished
and it's being taste tested as I type this and its good :cheers:

Anyone decided for a location for a meet yet ?

If so,

Can someone please PM me with the details.

If not,

I was thinking how about the 26th of Janurary as its end of the month and it give everyone interested
time to ensure that Saturday afternoon/ evening is free.
I personally dont mind any pub along the fenchurch street line either, someone pick one Pub/ Ale House and we can make it so.

I see from the replies from this topic there are a few people all over, It might be a good idea to meet right near fenchurch street,
this might be better for everyone.

There is a spoons around the corner from tower hill which is good for a selection of drinks and also has good food
I remember it as a nice stop off before I went to the poker tournaments to the lose cannon club.

Andyco pick a pub buddy :D

p.s. i'll bring a some bottles from this latest batch to do some swaps :thumb:

I'm still up for it as the weekend of the 26th is my weekend off work. I can well imagine John would still be avaliable.

Hi Folks

Sorry I haven't been around :oops:

So the 26 Jan at the spoons near tower hill ... "all say ye"

"YE"

Andy

Hi all,

I was thinking about 16:00pm on the 26th @ The Liberty Bounds (Wetherspoons) on the corner of Byward Street and Trinity Square.
Its 5 minute walk from the station maximum.

Ill bring some Ale for those that would like to do a swap :cheers:

Ill see you all then :thumb:

15 minute walk from Liverpool Street so not a problem for me and John. Sadly I have no bottled beer ready for swapping so I'll have to miss out this time.

Hi Folks.

What time are we thinking, afternoon or early evening ?

Andy

It's a real shame, I would love to come along to this, and I work in Fenchurch Street (but commute on the Liverpool St line) so know the area very well, however SWMBO has a pretty large clot in her leg. That coupled with having a 3 year old and a 10 week old means I wont be able to get the time out.

I will certinly be interested if you do this again and / or make it a regular thing.

Enjoy :drink:

Joey hope your wife gets well soon, family is first.

Dont worry i think there will be more meetings in the future :thumb:

Back