Prince Phillip

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the contrary, Chippy, they are fellow human beings and, at times like these, it's human dignity and compassion that is more important than what they stand for.
Exactly, what we have here is a 94 year old woman who’s just lost her husband of 73 years. You’d need a heart of stone to have no compassion or sympathy for her.

Ankou said -
On the contrary, Chippy, they are fellow human beings and, at times like these, it's human dignity and compassion that is more important than what they stand for.

Exactly, what we have here is a 94 year old woman who’s just lost her husband of 73 years. You’d need a heart of stone to have no compassion or sympathy for her.

Well we did have this posted early in the thread which probably falls into the "You’d need a heart of stone to have no compassion or sympathy for her" catagory.

That's it, Netflix only for the next two weeks.

Which was liked by - TonyT, Scrattajack, BarnBrian, An Ankoù

Last edited:
Well we did have this posted early in the thread which probably falls into the "You’d need a heart of stone to have no compassion or sympathy for her" catagory.

Which was liked by - TonyT, Scrattajack, BarnBrian, An Ankoù

My interpretation of the Netflix comment, is that it is a tongue in cheek reflection of the media coverage which is wall to wall and repetitive to the extreme. The fact that I get fed up with seeing the same people on the news saying the same thing three times in twenty minutes on several channels doesn’t signify lack of compassion or sympathy for the royal family at the time of their bereavement.

To be honest i knew it was a joke (that's why its still there) but when people dont put a :laugh8: or something similar after a joke it can be taken both ways the thread has been fine so far and i thank all members for that, i still dont regret adding the request to the OP.

To be honest i knew it was a joke (that's why its still there) but when people dont put a :laugh8: or something similar after a joke it can be taken both ways the thread has been fine so far and i thank all members for that, i still dont regret adding the request to the OP.

Fair play, I can’t argue with that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back