Photography

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadLarkin

Reaction score
are there any photographers on the site?

i bought a dslr last aug/sept time, ive taken loads of pics and really enjoying my new hobby!
my fav is urban exploration, getting out to disused and derelict sites like earthworks, asylums, old folks homes photographing the decay and soaking up the heavy atmosphere these places have!
but i do enjoy taking pics of landscapes, people, places and interesting things i see on my adventures out and about

and i just generally like looking at pictures =] ill post a my fav ones ive taken since i got my camera.

id love to see some of your own pics, feel free to add any old pics that you happen to like!

img2592l.jpg

img2600m.jpg

img24821.jpg

img24661.jpg

img21331.jpg

img2090rv.jpg

img19081.jpg

^^ that one i entered into a competition on a forum and came 7th out of 17. i was very happy with that!!

img1859jx.jpg

img1840do.jpg

img15161.jpg

img0868r.jpg

img0768e.jpg

51775306.jpg

i went to the ashmoleum museum n oxford yesterday and took some snappy snaps there as well.
i this this one makes a good desktop wallpaper pic http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7677/img39411.jpg

cheers big ears - lets see some pics! :cheers:

ooooooooooooo really cool pic's

I must get myself a new camera I want another Nikon

Some of those would look great on canvas :thumb:

Love the pics :thumb: , I did my A-level photography on urban decay. I wish I could get my camera out more, I only get it out for the odd bike ride of beer festivals now. Too many hobbies not enough weekends :(

dan_loves_beer said:
I wish I could get my camera out more
You and me both, Don't think I've picked any of my cameras up in anger in 2 years or more :cry:

Aleman said:
dan_loves_beer said:
You and me both, Don't think I've picked any of my cameras up in anger in 2 years or more :cry:

Add me to the list, I have pictures to edit, but can't find the time.

Vindiv8 said:
Aleman said:
dan_loves_beer said:

Add me to the list, I have pictures to edit, but can't find the time.

And another one to the list.

Ive been dabbling in photography for about 5 yrs but not had the chance for the past 2 yrs with my new job :(.

Some fantastic images you have there :thumb: :thumb:

Great pics M, really like the second one on the beach and the lighting of the stool on the bench :thumb:

Awesome pics M

I've had a Nikon DSLR for the past couple of years but I'm still getting to grips with it, and trying to find the time!

I've got a couple f photos I like but compared to how many I've deleted it's a drop in the ocean! :D

sunset_eggs_by_satellitescars.jpg

Hill_top_lake_by_satellitescars.jpg

Crocodylus_crocs_by_satellitescars.jpg

sasha01.jpg

elephantingamepark01.jpg

karen-cragg-pan-02copy.jpg

AL--Liam-01.jpg

ooooooooo great pics I was looking at one of those nikons but I wanted a slightly smaller one :) but after seeing pics I am keen to get it again

Some of mine from a while ago

I don't really do landscapes

PICT0005_HDR_02_500.jpg

Do a bit more still life

57_Radochio_Ala_Weston_epz.jpg

95160_1144078911.jpg

and then there is the wildlife / bird stuff

31723_1187209078.jpg

31723_1194082286.jpg

But most of my latest stuff has been in the studio - :oops: :lol: - Not Work Safe . . . Hence URLS

Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4

Can't see your images for some reason aleman! I'm at work and neither my iPhone or the work will load them! Just get 'ephotozine' where the image should be :(

ok, manages to get them to work by copy and pasting the addres into the address bar! I stoped after the second studio shot as I was using the works computer! :shock:

blimey if everyone sent me pics like these when ordering stuff my job would be so much easier :lol:

usually its people bringing in pics off mobiles or really dark pics lol (always need a lot of work to make into a work of art)

some stunning pics here keep up the great work guys :thumb:

edit.

I can't see alemans either

Sorry about my Pics . . . . When I previewed them they worked fine, but for some reason once I submitted the post it got replaced with just the host tags . . . . . . I'll try and find the images on my network and upload them to my own web space again

. . . . Oh sorry the Studio shots should be regarded as Not Work Safe :oops: sorry

OK Images Fixed Now.

Latest posts

Back