Photography

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of mine from a few years ago.

Space-1.jpg

Plasmaball6.jpg

Mono08.jpg

SingleDrop.jpg

AckworthSunset.jpg

PurpleIris.jpg

PosterPrintsA334.jpg

Mono15.jpg

Mono16.jpg

Its been far too long since i picked up my camera. :( :(

Aleman said:
But most of my latest stuff has been in the studio - :oops: :lol: - Not Work Safe . . . Hence URLS

I wish I go more like that to frame, brighten up my day :lol: :lol:

You would have loved some stuff I did a few years ago . . . In the film days. . . . I actually had a model ask for some full size canvas prints . . . Luckily I had hired a 5 by 4 camera for the day so had decent negatives to work from . . . even more fun working with canvases 8 foot by 10 feet in the darkroom

Life sized :thumb: :thumb:

Boudoir photography has been a popular diversion for high street photographers unfortunately not many people want a life size photo of themselves in the buff on the living room wall. :lol:

you guys have posted some really really nice photos! and thanks for the kind words about mine, i appreciate it alot!

i like the panorama, i've taken a few of those myself since i found out how easy photoshop makes it to knit all the seperate pics together!

you ex photographers without much time on your hands, keep a camera in your glove box or in your bag, you never know what opportunities you'll see on your travels around!
loads and loads of times ive times ive missed a good opportunity because i didnt have a camera to hand =]

what ive started doing is making a folder for each month and putting everything i take in that month in it. so im on 'feb 2011' at the moment. its working out really well, it encourages me to get and take more pictures to fill the folder up, i can see how my picture taking is progressing and as a bonus it also works a bit like a diary in the way that i can look at each photo and remember where i was, what i was doing and who i was with. im useless and forget everything so it's quite handy in that respect!

im just trying to upload a few things to deviant art as imageshack is a bit of a ******* and doesnt like large file sizes.
ill see what else ive got on my hard drive and post a few of my explorings

after a few months of having my camera on my desk with zoom lens ready to go
the red kites finally flew close enough for me to get some nice shots!

red_kite3_by_richardfrost-d3b1e5u.jpg

red_kite_by_richardfrost-d3b1cn6.jpg

red_kite1_by_richardfrost-d3b1dsy.jpg

gotta love the different coloured sky lol i was playing with settings

Have you considered cataloguing the disappearing public house phenomenon .

Loads of subject matter there .

Three of my old favourites are now nursing homes ,
once a pubs gone........ us home brewers don't do them any favours either ,but that's another can of worms. :hmm:

Just learning as and when I can, here are 3 of my fave shot so far..

SWMBO took this one last October when we were coming off Ben Lomond and in the middle of a glorious day a snow shower passed over.

SnowFlurry.jpg

Have had a Canon 450D for a couple of years now and really want to upgrade as the 450D is not that good for low light.

My photos (well, the ones that don't get chucked away) can be seen on my Flickr account.

Used to be a professional photographer for a couple of papers, Covered the BTCC for the last 2 seasons, gave it up this season to look after the new baby in our house. Miss it loads but having £8k in camera's tied up was a little too much, still have a little 40D though which i will use for out and about.

graysalchemy said:
Life sized :thumb: :thumb:

Boudoir photography has been a popular diversion for high street photographers unfortunately not many people want a life size photo of themselves in the buff on the living room wall. :lol:

I think you could be wrong there, a friend of mine runs Blue Bug Designs in Prestatyn, she does a roaring trade with Boudouir shots, probably the meat of her work, the people seem very happy with her work and post the photos on facebook never mind their front room walls.

UP

I was a bit of an amateur enthusiast a few years ago, and even started to set up a website, though it didn't get anywhere near completed. I suspect I'm outclassed on this thread, but here are a few of the better ones from a holiday around felixstowe ferry and aldeburgh:
felixstowe_ferry_6035.jpg

felixstowe_ferry_6303.jpg

felixstowe_ferry_6368.jpg

Aldeburgh_6194.jpg

Aldeburgh_6216.jpg

But i struggle to find the time, especially to coincide with good light, so these days my camera is mostly just used to record brew days and equipment builds..

Cheers
Kev

keith1664 said:
unclepumble said:
Some of my Crappy Shots

CRW_0154.jpg

UP

I dunno, I think you have themakings of a good avatar there! :D

That's My youngest son on hols I have a better one of his brother, which is coming out when he brings girlfriends round to the house when he is older :twisted: :twisted:

UP

Latest posts

Back