Northern Craft Brewers meet up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vossy1 said:
The July NCB meet is at the Crown Inn Stockport...anybody up for it?

Definitely :thumb:
What's the date - I will get it on the calendar because I always seem to have other things planned :roll:

Vossy1 said:
We were talking about how difficult it is to recruit new, and especially younger members to the group.
I think I'm a younger member at 35 :shock: :lol:

I know how you feel, we have the same problems at the SCB. I get fairly regular emails from various people looking for information but its difficult to actually convert that into new members. :roll:

Definitely
What's the date - I will get it on the calendar because I always seem to have other things planned

It's probably Saturday 25th July, though it says the 26th on the website :hmm:
I'll contact Tom and see what's what :thumb:

I'm still interested in getting involved.

Being in North Wales, I appear to come under the Wales and West chapter, which is bloody useless to me as it's more Weston Super Mud and that area, the NCB is the closest. Midlands maybe, but seem to meet in places I can't easily get to.

Vossy1 said:
We were talking about how difficult it is to recruit new, and especially younger members to the group.

Anyone at my Model Engineering meetings under 55 is a spring chicken :shock:

Vossy1 said:
It's probably Saturday 25th July, though it says the 26th on the website :hmm:

Right, it's on the calendar :party:

eskimobob said:
Vossy1 said:

Anyone at my Model Engineering meetings under 55 is a spring chicken :shock:

Add ten years on that and it could be my CAMRA meetings :lol:

Sounds great, but Wez's Birthday stops play :(

Latest posts

Back