me meself and i

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t0m

Reaction score
I've lurked here on and off for a while and have done a few AG brews with modest success. :cheers: Now I'm about to relocate to the USA and I'm flogging my kit off, most of it. Ah well, you can still get beer there.

Yes, we do have internet here :grin: and a LOT of homebrew shops. Gear is pretty easy to get as well.

What part of the US are you heading to?

I would take it with you if you can. I used to live over there and did HB. Most of the beer over there is ****. Unless your into Coors, Bud, Miller Light etc.

Yes there's an enormous variety of good beer in the USA now.

Don't take any brew kit at all.
There's fantastic kit in the States.
Bring it back if and when you return.

Aurevoir

RD

Love your yeast stirrer BTW.

th_P1040303.jpg

But why buy it again when you already have it? Unless space/shipping is a problem? As for beer I lived in north Florida, and never found a decent beer. Which probably explained the availability of HB supplies. The only exception was a bar in St Augustine, but in general the supermarkets only stocked pap. But that was 15 years ago and things have probably changes a bit.

15 years ago, the craft (good beer) scene here was pretty young so it doesn't surprise me that it was hard to find a good beer then. North Florida is very "rural" too so that didn't help any I can imagine. The beer selection here now is very nice. It's easy to find really good beers all over.

Baz

Latest posts

Back